Check out this little beauty!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This recently renovated two bedroom unit is situated on the ground floor at the rear of a 6 unit block. This lovely home consists of open-plan living and dining areas that flow through to the north east facing polished timber entertaining deck and includes a large private yard registered on title.
- Tidy kitchen with electric appliances and room for a dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Two-way main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed included
- Walk to schools, parks and public transport
- Only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres and clubs
- Estimated rent of $350 to $360 per week
- Only $36 per week strata levy and $1,987 council rates per annum
This property is either a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a great Investment, the perfect entry point for a first home owner or those looking to downsize!
The vendor is reluctantly selling this investment property so add this to your inspection calendar!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Tweed Heads South
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.