SOLD BY SHAUN CARDILLO
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting as neat as a pin' this ideal single level four bedroom home sits at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street overlooking native bushland and water reserve.
Offering total privacy, leafy green vistas and relaxed open plan living, the property also enjoys ample off street parking for the caravan or boat plus extra room for a pool if desired. Low maintenance landscaping and gardens complete this sensational package.
The home would suit any family mix and in particular be perfect for a young family or early nesters looking for a modern and private, super tidy home with ample options for storage or additions as described. All within just minutes to local beaches and cafes.
Vendors have purchased interstate and property must be sold. Don't delay, this one simply has to be at the top of your shopping list!
- Modern single level home
- Immaculate in presentation with natural views, privacy and enviable position
- Large 707sqm elevated block with ideal northerly aspect
- Fully ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
- Fantastic kitchen with walk in pantry
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living zones
- Concrete pad for caravan or boat, outside 15 amp power outlet
- Room for a pool
- Minutes to the beach and Pottsville village
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by public auction under vendor instructions. Due to legislation surrounding new 'Under Quoting Laws' in NSW, company policy restricts agents from providing price guides for auction properties (either verbally or in writing). A report containing recent sales surrounding this property can be provided upon request.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.