Superb Kingscliff Hill Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
For sale by auction, property must be sold!
This property is in a prime location on the hill in Kingscliff backing onto the creek. With some recent renovations, this 2 storey home is a cracker for entertaining with a pool and large balcony and has the potential for dual occupancy.
- large front entry with timber decking
- spacious kitchen with 6 burner gas stove and solid timber bench
- open plan living and dining area leading out to large entertainment balcony
- 2 bedrooms- large master suite with walk in robe and 2 way renovated bathroom
- separate toilet
- timber flooring throughout
- large laundry
- 2 bedrooms
- Office or 3rd bedroom with potential to turn into a kitchenette
- recently renovated bathroom
- large rumpus/family room with fire place and pool access
- polished concrete flooring
- 2 & 1/2 kw solar panels
- single garage with roof storage
- low maintenance gardens
- Large in ground pool
- access gate to the creek reserve at the rear
Suitable for large families and investors looking to create a potential second income. Close to creek, beach, schools and town centre. Only 10 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and a 30 minute drive to Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise.
Changing circumstances mean this property must be sold!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by public auction under vendor instructions. Due to legislation surrounding new 'Under Quoting Laws' in NSW, company policy restricts agents from providing price guides for auction properties (either verbally or in writing). A report containing recent sales surrounding this property can be provided upon request.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.