SOLD BY MATT LUFF
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Boasting two generous sea-breeze-filled bedrooms and open plan lounge/dining space flowing out to a private beachside balcony, this airy 2-bedroom residence offers idyllic ocean-side living.
Located on the light filled second floor of this in demand well maintained complex, the unit overlooks the rugged beauty of Cudgen headland, Dreamtime Beach, Kingscliff town and glistening ocean beyond.
Just breaths from Marine Parades celebrated seaside cafes, Bowling Club, Kingscliff Beach Hotel, restaurants, Cudgen Creek, Village shopping centre & the recently completed central park!
- Sensational renovation with not a thing to do.
- Standout living/dining room with ocean views
- Covered alfresco ocean-facing balcony
- Spacious main bedroom with built in robe
- Second large bedroom with light-filled kingscliff skyline outlook
- Tiled bathroom features bathtub/shower and laundry facilities
- Bamboo flooring
- Single remote garage with internal access to common stairs
- Low maintenance block, body corp $85pw
This property would make the perfect holiday or investment unit as is or alternatively a lovely spot to call home.
Don't delay as this will not last!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.