Contemporary Family Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Architecturally designed masterpiece by award winning architect Scott Carpenter and beautiful crafted by the team at Hammerhead Building Projects from the latest and finest inclusions situated in a highly sought coastal locale.
This impressive contemporary home is the epitome of modern living featuring clean lines, premium finishes, expansive indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and a seamless sense of space.
Upstairs features home office/separate living flowing out to balcony with leafy bush reserve outlook and views to Mt Warning and Border Ranges.
- Spacious interiors bathed in an abundance of natural light
- Stunning contemporary bathrooms with feature tiles and outdoor hot & cold shower
- 3.5 kw Solar power & solar hot water, Large 686sqm allotment
- Oversized double garage with storage area and double carport
- 3m high ceilings in the living, dining and kitchen with 2.7m in all other areas.
- Standout Ironbark timber beams that carry through to the outside featured in the main living sourced from a local farm.
- Floor to ceiling windows and linen curtains in the lounge and kitchen.
- Bosch & Blanco appliances, Bosch induction cooktop.
- Huge 4m kitchen island with stone and feature camphor laurel chopping block.
- Kitchen was bespoke design by Mynt Interiors with solid brass handles on all cabinetry.
- Established cactus garden behind the breeze block wall, providing a private garden view from the lounge room.
- Established fruit trees in backyard including a tropical apple, limes, lemon, nectarines and 2 fruit bearing avocado trees
- Master bedroom has a Greg Natale for Porters Paint wallpaper
- Super fast NBN connected!
- Polished concrete throughout with carpeted bedrooms and rumpus/office
Ideally located in a quiet street just 300m from the beach access with excellent schools, beautiful parks, cafes and shops nearby. A great coastal suburb with famous white sands and the sea-breeze cooling your afternoons.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
686m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.